Student Parking Permits
Student Parking Permits will be issued daily during the following times:
- 7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
- All Lunch Periods
No Permits will be issued during Class Periods or during Enrichment
All applications for student parking permits must be completed ONLINE.
The following documents must be UPLOADED or ATTACHED to the completed Application Form:
- Valid Driver's License with Picture
- Copy of Current School Schedule
- Copy of Current Insurance
- Copy of Current Vehicle Registration
If you need to purchase an additional parking decal, click here.
Student Parking Permits WILL NOT be issued to any student with car paper tags.
Replacement Fee is $5.00
Students must park in the designated student parking lots during school hours. This does NOT include the Sullivan Performing Arts Center or the multipurpose building.
- Parking Tickets will be issued to any vehicle without a current Parking Permit.
- Tickets are $15 and payable within ten (10) days of issuance.
- After the 10th day, an additional $5 is added to ALL unpaid tickets.
- Ticket Fines can be paid during the following times:
7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
All Lunch Periods
- If you need to pay for a parking ticket, click here
No Ticket Fines can be paid during Class Periods or during Enrichment
For More Information, Contact: